The Little Rock church at 15th & Center was built in 1889. For its first thirty years it was home to the Winfield Methodist congregation. In 1919 it was purchased by the town's growing Greek Orthodox community and became the home to the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church until 1983, at which time, like Winfield and many others, the congregation moved westward.
The building was then converted to apartments. The original slate roof was replaced with shingles in 1991.